|Business Affiliate Partners
FEATURED BUSINESS PARTNERS
See our Featured Business Partners
For those interested in joining the Dixie Gilchrist Levy Counties Board of REALTORS® as a Business Affiliate Partner, you can do so by completing a Business Partner Application for membership.
REASONS TO BECOME A BUSINESS PARTNER MEMBER OF THE BOARD
- Membership Roster: The Board provides a membership roster that lists REALTORS® and business partner members. Your company and individual name(s) will be listed. Membership rosters will be available on-line or at the DGL office.
- Socializing: Membership in the Association is not all work. We hold social events such as General Membership meetings, Installation Banquet, and other social events. Occasions such as these will allow you to network with our REALTOR® members in a relaxed, fun, environment.
- Sponsorships: The Association has several ways Business Partners can sponsor Association events and programs. Sponsorships allow our Business Partner members to highlight themselves and their company. Such sponsorships include providing refreshments at education programs, Orientation and/or other events. If you would like information on becoming a “Featured” Business Partner please contact us at (352) 493-9683.
- Legislative Clout: Why be the only voice when restrictive legislation on the local, state, or national level will adversely affect your business. Many government regulations that inhibit your freedom to do business have the same impact on REALTORS®. As a member of the REALTOR® organization your voice will be heard and you will become part of the unified position that will help our collective interests.
- Web Site: We will make available a category for "Business Partners" where you will have your logo and contact information so that you can be reached by our fellow REALTORS®.
BUSINESS AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP AT DGL REALTORS®
Do you have a product or service that would be useful to our members? If so, you will want to learn more about affiliate membership with DGL REALTORS®.
» Business Partner Application
Annual Association dues accessible through Navica for printing and payment. To access your invoice, please log in to Navica and click on the "Reports" category. Open the "Invoices" tab. Your invoice number is posted here. When you click on the invoice number, the invoice will open in a new window so you are able to review, pay it online, mail payment, and print it for your records. Close out of the invoice window.
Remit by check to:
PO Box 2059
Chiefland, Fl 3264